Image Map

June 22, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday ladies! I'm linking up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

{1}I am loving that this gooberhead finished teaching her FIRST year of school! Yep, SportySpice is done teaching for the year and I AM SOOOO PROUD OF HER! She is amazing with children and did such a terrific job this year. I sent her flowers to say congrats, I mean, I am her biggest fan.

{2} OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH TODDLERS AND TIARAS IS BACK!!!Please don't judge, but I LOVE THIS SHOW. The kids are ridiculous and the parents are horrible, but I can't get enough. Little Makenzie is the cream of the spoiled crop and SHE'S BACK! I've got my popcorn and wine READY!

{3}I am loving this sweet coffee cup C got me for his place. Such a charmer right?!!?

{4}I'm loving little Muffin and Mackey! Sweet Muffin is 14 years old and getting really really slow. She's had some health issues in the past and it's getting close to that time. I'm super sad thinking about it and I know Mama B will be devastated (These were her mother's dogs before she passed away). She's been rocking that snuggie like a model though!

{5}
I'm loving where I live. How can I not living among such amazing history and architecture. I get to hang out by these buildings every week for kickball games. Kickball on the Mall folks, that's WHERE IT'S AT!
{Washington Monument}

{The Jefferson}
{6}
I am loving this guy!
{Ps.com those are sparkles on our faces and bodies not boo-boos}
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!