Image Map

June 11, 2012

Fun on a MUN-day

HOOORAY IT'S MONDAY!
[said no one EVER!!!!!!!!!]

Yes, it's Monday
and I'm EXHAUSTED!

This weekend was INSANE!
Kickball tourney in PA!

Then met my girl JANNA [we missed you JAIME] for a blate in MD.
[that's a lot of driving eeep!]

I'm too exhausted to write a recap,
so today I'll try and make you laugh.

SOME FUN for your mundane Monday!
{yuck}
[if you've already seen these my bad.
I JUST joined Pinterest so they are
NEW to me.
back off bishes ;)]







Hope those made your Monday better. I'll have a super fun recap tomorrow!

<3 you friends <3

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of these so, i enjoyed them! I love the one about the boyfriend.. I would dieee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love the pins! Perfect way to get started on an ever exhausting Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Pinterest! I love love that boyfriend one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The wine one. Hilarious. HAHAHAHAHAH :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the HP one. Where can I find me a man like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you are so silly chica! but you definitely made me laugh :)

    can't wait for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!! These really did help my Monday!!! Love the Kate Middleton one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha these are all so great. I LOVE Tangled and perhaps that pin is why we all relate to it so much? I'm so, so happy that we got to hang!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!