Image Map

June 28, 2012

Piiiiiiiiinnterest to the Rescue

Ello gals, how iz ya?!?!

As you can tell, I've been a bit of a lazy blogger this week.

No rhyme or reason, just how I'm rolling lately.

PTL blogger has a scheduling button, otherwise it would have been very quiet.

NE-wayz [hahahamiddleschool] I'm still slacking and don't have much to post.

Well, actually I do, I just haven't gotten around to recapping.
Next week fo sho!

While I haven't been writing, I've been pinning [yes I can't believe it either].

Please enjoy the puuuuuuuuurdy pics!

Such a gorgeous chandelier, I want!
Source: luxeyard.com via Pinky on Pinterest


My DREAM bedroom, doubt any man would sleep here though.


NEED this for future lil baby girls.
Source: etsy.com via Pinky on Pinterest


So cute! Wanna make this!
Source: via Pinky on Pinterest


Shhhhh a girl can look right?!?!


Amazing
Source: pose.com via Pinky on Pinterest


Sweet Lawd I wanna wear this!


Will be making this for my desk converted to vanity


Get in my belly


Will try this after farmer's market this weekend!


The leading man in my life ;)


What fun things have YOU been pinning?!!?

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these pins!! :) I've been slacking on the blog this week too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that EXACT desk caddy sitting less than a foot away from me here at my office!! Not sure why I never thought of it as a makeup caddy?? LOVE the idea.

    That James Bond sillouette pin is SO neat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been slacking with my blog lately too, it's ok :)

    Love your pins, especially that hot pink chandelier and the beautiful rings of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made the strawberries and they are AMAZING. Big like that they are like gummy bears or you can cut them thinner and they are crunchy! I used to dehydrate bananas and kiwi too...so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, those strawberries!! I just repinned and I am going to make them tomorrow, they look so GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!